A blog about my year-long adventure here in Shanghai. My educ-ASIAN on everything Chinese.

Tuesday, November 28, 2006

English Festival

My Chinese host brother invited me and some friends to his old university to watch their "English Festival". Its an annual event organized by the students studying English at the university. Last year my host brother was in charge of putting it all together, now it was his turn to sit back and enjoy. Everybody from students to professors seemed to know my host brother, he's still quite famous from his days as a big fraternity president.

Towards the end of the 2nd clip my friend Christi and I both get called onto stage to participate in some random game.





1 Comments:

Blogger Stephanie said...

ive been to sososo many of these things. not too fluent in chinese however so it makes the "standup comedy" routines a little less hilarious ;)
i see you haven't updated in months. where are you now?

4:06 AM, May 21, 2007

 

Post a Comment

<< Home